Both a mountain girl & city girl at heart, I challenge myself every day to find the balance in health, wellness, and daily living. Living in Boston for the past 7 years, I SO admire this city’s spectacular culture, beauty, and people, I am inspired every single day! I learned pretty quickly that city living means I find myself constantly on the go. As life gets more hectic and demanding, it can sometimes be challenging to make sound health and wellness decisions on a daily basis, in such an fast-paced environment. This is why I created Well and the City.
As a wellness coach, I truly believe that everyone can use more wellness guidance in their lives. Healthy, happy bodies & minds lead to healthy & happy lives! I hope you find Well and the City to be the perfect guide, inspiration, and motivation be healthier, happier and well! I love to hear from you, please send me your thoughts, questions and ideas on health, wellness and active living. If you are interested in my Wellness Coaching services, check out my contact page. *Please note that all articles, thoughts and opinions are my own, based from my own experiences and research unless I cite otherwise. Cheers!
Certified Wellness Coach
Some quick facts about me 😉
1. I am kind of obsessed with all things craft coffee, earl grey, lemon, fig, peanut butter & salsa (though not all together! HA and I attribute the coffee obsession to my mama who is forever looking for “a good cup of coffee”)
2. A run along the Charles river is my happy place
3. Colorado will always be home
4. Main mantras: “MODERATION” & “In the end, only 3 things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you”
5. I live in leggings- and fear the day when this will no longer be appropriate for… just about anywhere 😉
6. My main partners in crime: my sister and my hubs
p.s. for all things running/training related, please check out my running blog! http://www.ifartlek.com