Craving chocolate, fudgy, brownie goodness… but trying to keep it clean 😉 Also, happened to have a bag of sweet potatoes wanting to be used… so I experimented and voila! Here is a recipe for chocolaty sweet potato fudgy brownies- YUM!
Sweet Potato Fudge Brownies
1 steamed and mashed sweet potato
1/2 cup crunchy PB
1/3 cup raw cacao powder
1/2 cup GF oat flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbs brown sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips
*sprinkle extra choc chips on top
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix wet ingredients together
3. Mix dry ingredients together
4. Add dry ingredients to wet.
5. Grease an 8×8 baking pan with oil (use coconut or vegetable), pour batter in, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
*For variations, use coconut flour or coconut sugar.
*I went light on the sweetener, but feel free to add another tbs of sort sort of sweetener if you want a sweeter version.