It’s Super Bowl Sunday! Or any game day for that matter, and you’re scrambling (get it?) for a last minute recipe… So I bring you a SUPER easy, and tasty app recipe for your game day needs. I absolutely LOVE deviled eggs, and made this recipe with a lighter spin on something traditional. Check it out 😉
– 6 eggs
– 2 tbs organic honey mustard (I LOVE the 365 brand at whole foods)
– 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
– 1/2 tsp pink himalayan sea salt
– 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
– spanish paprika or pimento seasoning for garnish
1. Place eggs in a pot and cover with cold water.
2. Bring to a boil, let boil for 5 minutes.
3. Remove pot from heat, cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
4. Drain pot and refill with ice cold water, let eggs sit for a few minutes in the cold water.
5. Carefully peel eggs and slice in halves.
6. Scoop egg yolks into a small bowl and mix with remaining ingredients.
7. Once mixture in blended well, spoon carefully back into each egg half.
8. Garnish with paprika or pimento seasoning.
9. Serve immediately or can be refrigerated for a few hours.