I made this recipe as a spin-off of my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies using my newly found maple sugar from our recent trip to Quebec City. Perfect for a chill day, these cookies are super easy to make, gluten free, and a healthier version of chocolate chip cookies 😉
– 1 cup your fav peanut butter (I used Wild Friends Sugar Cookie PB)
– 1 cup rolled oats (gluten free)
– 1/2 cup maple sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp baking soda
– coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In one bowl- mix oats, baking soda, cinnamon, maple sugar, and dark chocolate chunks
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together peanut butter and eggs until fully combined.
4. Fold in oat mixture.
5. Using 2 spoons, drop balls onto coconut oil-greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for about 9 minutes.
Let cool & enjoy!