Chips and salsa are a staple in our household, for good reason! So perfect for a snack just about any time of day 😉 When I have time, I love to make both at home. Below is a SUPER easy recipe for your own homemade corn tortilla chips! And link to my salsa verde recipe here as well, check them out! Both so perfect for summer 🙂
– 1 package small corn tortillas (usually 12 in a pack)
– sea salt
– canola oil spray
Instructions: (for whole package of tortillas)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a baking sheet, lay out a piece of foil and spray down with canola oil.
3. Using a pizza cutter (or knife), slice the tortillas in stacks of two into 8 parts. Do this with all tortillas, set aside.
4. Divide tortilla pile in half. Place half on foil and lightly sprinkle with salt (you can always add more).
5. Bake in oven for 11-13 minutes (depending on how crispy you want them.
6. Remove from oven and mix around, pour into a bowl.
7. Add other half of tortilla chips and do the same.
Voila! Tortilla chips! Enjoy with salsa, make chilaquiles, nachos, or super delish on their own as a snack! 🙂