Perfect Memorial Day Weekend Recipe here! So light and refreshing, with just a touch of sweet. Drink as is, or add sparkling wine for a summery cocktail treat!
Ingredients: 4-6 servings
– 6 large strawberries (or 2 cups worth)
– 4 lemons
– 2 tbs honey (for lightly sweet)
– large pitcher
– blender or muddler
1. Blend 4 strawberries (or a cup and a half) with honey in blender. Set aside.
*use hand muddler here if no blender
2. Slice 2 lemons and rest of strawberries, set aside.
3. Juice 2 lemons, pour into pitcher.
4. Add blended strawberries and honey to pitcher.
5. Add half the sliced lemons and strawberries to pitcher.
6. Fill pitcher with water (or water & sparkling wine!)
7. Use remaining sliced strawberries and lemon as garnish for individual glasses.
Sip sip, ahhhh… Enjoy!