These flourless and delish delights are such a yummy treat for any occasion! Coming home from the cold and windy Cohasset 10k yesterday, all I wanted to do was curl up with a steaming mug of Yogi Egyptian Licorice tea, and these ooey gooey, warm peanut butter chocolate chip delights! So here goes:
– 1 cup your fav peanut butter (I used Wild Friends Cinnamon Raisin PB)
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 cup brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
– 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
– 1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In one bowl, mix oats and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until fully combined.
4. Fold in oat mixture and chocolate chips.
5. Using 2 spoons, drop balls onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Should make about 12-16 cookies depending on how big you make them.
6. Bake for about 8 minutes.