CLEARLY can’t get enough of this zoodle love! If you haven’t already jumped on the doodle/spiralizing bandwagon, hop on up! You won’t regret it, you may just increase your zucchini consumption by about tenfold! Lol so here’s the latest:
Peanut Sesame Zoodles aka Cold Sesame Zucchini Noodles
– 1-2 tbs peanut butter
– 1 tbs soy sauce
– 1 tsp Sriracha
– 1 tsp sesame oil
– 1 tbs smashed garlic (or less if you’re not a garlic fan)
– 1 tbs soyaki sauce (or if you don’t have- just a combo of soy, teriyaki, and sesame seeds)
– 2 large peeled zucchinis
1. Spiralize the zucchini = noodles!
2. Set zoodles in a strainer in sink and lightly toss with salt. Let sit while you prepare sauce.
3. Combine all other ingredients and whisk. You can adjust peanut butter and soy sauce ratios based on your preference.
4. On med-high heat, sauté zoodles in a non-stick pan for about 3 minutes. No oil needed- these guys release a lot of water!
5. Pat dry and toss with sauce. Ready to serve- voila!